- 2 prenatal visits – Each visit is 1.5 – 2 hours long. During this time we will have the opportunity to get to know one another. We will work together to discover how I can best support you. We will prepare for your birth and visualize your birth plan.
- telephone/text and email contact during your pregnancy as you require and for eight weeks postpartum
- 24 hour on call care beginning 2 weeks prior to your due date until birth.
- Continuous care during labour and delivery until your early postpartum period. I will stay with you until you are comfortable with me leaving.
- 1 postpartum visit including healing, nursing, caring for your babe and emotional support.
- meal train
$1200 + tax
- A total of 6 daytime postpartum shifts that you have the flexibility to use any time for up to 8 weeks from the date of your baby’s birth. Each shift is a minimum/maximum of 3 hours each.
- Total support hours: 24 + 1-hour intake
Postpartum care can include:
- Baby soothing
- Baby care
- Nursing support
- Meal preparations
- Light tidying up
- Coping support
- Emotional support and referrals
- Meal train
$600 + Tax
$120 + tax
$300 + tax
$540 + tax
Each session is 60 minutes
Gift certificates available for pre and post natal private yoga
Tammy Lapointe offers her arms and tender heart as a baby rocker.
Her schedule during the school year can be somewhat limited, however during school breaks her time becomes quite flexible. Tammy provides this service but please contact me for more for more information.
Pricing for posed newborns:
Package 1 – $500
Includes 5 images, proof gallery presented in a private online viewing gallery, print release
Package 2 – $700
Includes 15 images, proof gallery presented in a private online viewing gallery, print release
Birth Package – $1500
On-call from 38 weeks to delivery, coverage begins upon photographers arrival to 2 hours post – delivery, gallery presented in a private online viewing gallery, print release.
*attendance at a doula meeting upon request
For fourteen days after your new babe arrives home, an appetizing and healthy meal will be delivered to your home by a member of your community. Once you provide me with the contact information of your friends and family who wish to participate, I will arrange the rest. Not everyone knows 14 people who are willing to participate and if that is the situation for you, leave it to me to provide them as well.